Apply filters in Roster View
When you would like to report on a subgroup of learners (opposed to everyone that has been assigned to the course), you can use Skillo’s custom filtering feature to create a smaller roster of learners. You are able to apply multiple filters at once. You’ll notice that once a filter is applied, it will save until it is deleted or a new set of filters is chosen.
- Click on the “Learners” tab on the far left to enter roster view
- To begin applying filters, select the “Custom” roster view
- Click the “Add Filter” button
- Choose the criteria you would like to filter by from the drop down list. Options include:
- On User List → (any user list; learn how to create one here)
- Status Is → (Not finished yet / Completed all tiles / Marked complete in course)
- Start Date → (before / after / exactly) → (any date)
- Deadline → (before / after / exactly) → (any date)
- Reports Directly To → (any leader)
- All Who Report To → (any leader)
- Once the roster displays only your subgroup of learners, click the CSV button on the right of the blue bar to download a report.