What types of content can I include in my course?
Skillo is designed to allow you to intermix various media types into one unified training. You may add:
- Documents (Word docs, PDFs, Google docs, Powerpoint)
- Videos (record your own video, upload your own video files, or bring in anything from Youtube or Vimeo)
- Audio Files
- SCORM files (computer-based trainings)
- When adding content, be mindful of any copyright restrictions.
- You can upload multiple files into Skillo at once by simply dragging and dropping the desired documents, or browsing your computer and selecting each document you want included.