Use Manually Scored Task tile
Manually Scored Tasks offer a flexible way to engage students and measure skill development by requiring students to complete tasks by responding in free form text or submitting files back to the instructor.
- Click the Add Content button
- Select Manually Scored Task
- Describe the task to students, choose how you'd like to score it, and select how you'd like students to respond.
Note: You can include a written response, uploaded file(s), or both.
- Click Done in the top right corner
- You can return to edit a Manually Scored Task by selecting the red pencil icon on the tile.
- View the learner's responses at any time. Learn how here.